I’ve been a Scientologist for over 25 years. Here’s a short list of some of my wins in Scientology:
- I once helped a woman for about 15 minutes with Scientology, and the pain in her back turned off, when nothing else had done that for four years. (That is, she’d been in constant pain for four years until that moment.)
- I have helped endless numbers of people to regain their self-confidence, happiness, drive to live, memory, health–pretty much any positive thing you can imagine somebody wanting.
- What I’ve learned in Scientology has enabled me to teach myself anything. I pretty much taught myself programming, for example (and over 7 programming languages).
- I’m six feet tall, but from when I was 14 to when I was 24, I weighed 135 pounds (61 kg). Nothing I did–exercise, eating, anything–changed my weight. Two weeks after a particular session of counseling in Scientology, I gained 25 pounds and my shoulders grew two inches. I had to buy new clothes, but I was happy that I was now a normal weight for my height. My weight has been constant since that point (years ago). The fact of the matter is that the mind has a lot of control over the body.
- When I was younger, I had chronic sinus infections. Those went away after some Scientology counseling, and never came back (for over 10 years now).
- Thanks to Scientology, I feel happy in life pretty much all the time.
Anyhow, I could go on and on about that. If you want to know any more about me personally, there’s a good summary on the About page of my main blog.